Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Memphis

Walking in Memphis with my Blue Suede Shoes! We drove in and headed to the Loraine Hotel, which as you may know is now the Civil Rights Museum. Of course it was closed on Tuesdays but we took pictures anyway. We then made our way to Graceland. Again we just took pics from the outside because tickets were 28$ seriously there are so many people making money off of a dead mans house. Everything was named/themed after him. We checked into our hotel stopped by Pei Wei so I could eat then we headed to Beale St. It was like a mini-Bourbon St. Lots of good music everywhere, lots of homeless people too. We went to rendezvous for bbq because it was on man vs food. The guys said it was awesome. Then we wandered in and out of shops with out "big ass beers". 5$ for a giant woodchuck. Never heard of back home. Maybe I can find that tonight on Bourbon. This is the last day of the trip. Tomorrow we head back home to reality. :( I have to get a job for the rest of the summer, but I may have some out of town company and I may head to colorado for a bit and then september; cruise 09!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.