Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Cheshire Inn ...











This was the coolest hotel we've stayed in by far! It was in an odd location in St. Louis. It is an Old English lodge. I can't wait to show off the pictures. They had a tavern with cider. Wow yea we we're drunk. So the bartender told us that they have been filming a George Clooney movie there. It was supposed to be Wisconsin chalet. They used fake snow and painted the walls pink. The movie is called up in the air. Needless to say, CJ and I went on a treasure hunt looking for movie props. I will just say this ... Score! The desk clerk was odd. He told us a strange story about coconuts in his trunk. We saw the last of the ball games last night Cards lost to San Fran 10-0. Booo. So much for rooting for the home team. We also went up to the top of the St. Louis Arch and wandered the park during the day. Today we head to Memphis home of Elvis and BBQ. None of us have ever been there, so we're pretty excited. We just had to make a pit stop because I'm on my last pair of clean panties and I have no clothes that actually match, nor does CJ. We are all good now after our encounter with Loretta and Tiara. This place was crazy. We actually set the whore (gps) to take us to wal-mart and it was closed to a Big K. That's probably the only time I've ever seen a Kmart take over a walmart. On to the land of peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.