Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Schedule ...

Mon, June 8- Leave from Tampa, head to Panama City Beach. Camp in St. Andrews State Park.
Tues, June 9 - Drive to New Orleans, spend the night in the French Quarter.
Wed, June 10 - Drive to Houston, see Astros play the Cubs
Thur, June 11 - Drive to Dallas, See the Rangers play the Blue Jays, Spend the night in Arlington
Fri, June 12 - Head to San Antonio, check out Riverwalk, I think we night drive to Carlsbad averns, New Mexico and now that I'm looking at this, I don't think we get to sleep because we have nothing booked again. hmmmm I'll have to check on that.
Sat, June 13 I have San Antonio to Carlsbad Caverns
Sun, June 14 I have Carlsbad to Phoenix where we have a Diamondbacks Vs Astros game at 1:10 so it's going to have to be some weird night driving thing if were going to make it on time. It's better to drive through the desert at night anyway; it's going to be super hot. Average for this day in Phoenix is 104 degrees.
Mon, June 15 Drive to San Diego (Yay). We are staying across from Sea World. I think we're going to rent some segways to cruise through Balboa park. I can't wait to go back and see everything again.
Tue, June 16 - still in SD Padres vs. Mariners game
Wed June 17 - drive to Los Angeles, staying in Burbank, doing all the tourist things, you know... getting some 40's of Old E and heading to Compton. ha ha. No really we're hopefully going to be able to get tickets for the tonight show! We are of course going to another baseball game.
Thur, June 18 - still in LA
Fri, June 19, Still in LA
Sat, June 20 Drive to San Francisco, staying in Japan town, Giants vs Rangers game
Sun, June 21 still in SF, Alcatraz tour! Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown all that good stuff
Mon, June 22 Drive to Yosemite - continue the drive to Las Vegas
Tue, June 23 hang out in Vegas, maybe go to the Grand Canyon
Wed, June 24 drive to Zion Natl Park, staying in Springdale, UT
Thur, June 25 drive to Bryce Canyon Natl Park, where we are camping again. the low here is supposed to be 42 degrees. Wow!
Fri, June 26 Drive to Arches Natl Park, where we stay at the Apache Motel in Moab. hmmmm whatever I'm psyched to go back there.
Sat, June 27 drive to Denver where I get to meet up with Colleen and Leslie!!! Who cares what else we do. Actually there is a gluten free bakery and ton's of places to eat, makes me sad I'm only there for a day.
Sun, June 28 drive to Kansas City for a very long time. ug
Mon, June 29 drive to St. Louis, see the arch, go to a baseball game
Tues, June 30 Drive to Memphis, eat some bbq, riverboat tour maybe
Wed, July 1, drive to New Orleans, stay in french Quarter again
Thur, July 2 either stay one more night in New Orleans or Drive back to Tampa.

So there is it folks... If you happen to be near anywhere I'll be, hit me up. We don't have a lot of time, but If you want to meet us where we are, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.