Sunday, June 28, 2009

Denver ...

We got in about 4 and checked into the worst ghetto ass motel. Omg it was bad. We decided to drive downtown and check out 16th street mall. Had dinner at Chipolte. After that we went to Falling Rock Tap House. Btw meade is not good. Yuk. I had strongbow and ace pear cider. The boys trid a million weird beers. Bean and Leslie from NCCC met us there. That was awesome! We went to the downstairs area and some guy was having a bachelor party so we gave him shit but it was pretty funny. Something about touching his belt buckle and he was a champion, I don't know. I the beat CJ at cricket!!! I never do that, but I was feeling the old school darts. I left with the girls to go cruise around and the boys went to the Buckhorn and ate balls. Lol. Rocky Mountain Oysters and rattlesnake. I told them to take pics, which they did, because I didn't think I could watch them do it. I guess its a man vs food spot too and they have the oldest liquor license in the country. At any rate Bean and I ended up back at the taphouse for another round and then she dropped me off at motel hell where I crashed because we have a 9 or more hour drive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.