Friday, June 5, 2009

A few days left ...

Today I have to go to the doctor at 9:00, then to pick up Ryan, then to work for a few hours. I have to finish packing up my room, turn in my grades and all that jazz. I still have a few things I need to pick up for the trip, and then I really need to start packing. Oh wait, I would need bags for that. hmmm... ok I am the ghetto traveler and will end up using the big home depot bag, LoL. Tonight is Greg's surprise party. Should be a good time. Only thing is that we leave Monday, so I could be seeing people I'm not going to see for the next month instead of hanging out with CJ and Greg, oh well, worse things could happen. I really should get dogzilla groomed before I go, maybe I can get him in tomorrow. I need to get his medicine from the vet, and I need to go to whole foods and get some stuff to eat. There is not going to be much in the way of gluten free for the first few days. Damn it, I really need to work on the binder. Geez. OK, no more rambling I clearly have a lot to do.

2 comments:

  1. will be patiently awaiting you being within short driving distance from Reno. Please keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am anxiously awaiting you being within short driving distance of Reno. Hopefully that will happen on a weekend. Please keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.