Thursday, June 18, 2009

Los Angeles

Ok, so yesterday we arrived in L.A. We drove through the hills and took pics of the Hollywood sign, then we hit Hollywood. Fun place. We brought some crazy stuff, of course and then we headed out to the Dodgers game. We had the crazy cheap seats ... where the locals sit, and it was awesome! This was the first baseball game that the crowd really got into. Everyone was screaming and throwing beach balls and we had a wave that went around the entire stadium several times. It was pretty cool even though the Dodger's lost. After the game we decided to venture out to Sunset Blvd for drinks. We ended up at some crazy place that had a mechanical bull. No, I didn't get on, The guys we're trying to force it, but I just didn't want to, which is fine because as we were leaving I fell and looked like an ass anyway. Great, just another reason for them to make fun of me... I am fodder for insults, seriously.

Currently, they are waiting in line for Tonight Show tickets and I am stuck at the Safari Inn (pretty cool place) because they took both room keys. Damnit, I was going to do laundry. I'm really running out of clothes here. They should be back around 10:15, so I guess I'll start it then. After that... off to get an oil change. And then the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.