Friday, June 19, 2009

Los Angeles...

Yesterday we hit Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo dr, etc. We had dinner at P.F. Changs at the Beverly Center. We are staying at the coolest motel. It's called the Safari Inn on Olive St in Burbank. We tried to get into a taping of the Tonight Show but they didn't have enough seats left. We ended up heading out to Santa Monica and had busts made of ourselves. It was pretty cold there, but it was really beautiful. We walked down the boardwalk and took pictures of the sunset, etc. We ended the night at an English pub and headed back to the motel where we found the band Hed PE was staying in the room next to us. Today we headed to the bario where cj accepted manuels challange and at the 5 pound burrito. I left them there and drove to culver city and hit up the sensitive baker for some gluten free goodness. Then I stopped at in and out burger. Yes folks, I've been eating meat! Yum! After I picked them up we drove out to venice beach where I spent entirely too much money, but I did get some clip ons for my glasses since I lost my rx sunglasses in the pacific ocean. After vencice we drove through compton and got gas. Timbo is worse than compton. The area was actually pretty nice. Now we're headed to the angels game. Peace out homies! Lol. Did I mention we saw several watermelon trucks and fried chicken places. Anyway. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.