Thursday, June 11, 2009

day 4- on the road love the blackberry!


We're on the road again. Houston was impressive. Great people, great ball park,the guys loved the food. We ended up at some Mexican place last night at like 1:00 am. La Tapitias I think. Guy @ bar told us about it. He was the man; he had been everywhere. He gave us a ton of ideas for other places we are going. His kids were in middle school. Speaking of middle school, we passed one yesterday that was awesome! Wow, to only work there. Another guy at the bar last night asked if I wanted to stay in Houston and tutor his kids. I said I couldn't be tied down. I need to go see the rest of the world. :). At any rate, the Dumb and Dumber quotes are getting better by the moment and always remember DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.