Sunday, June 13, 2010

So it's summer already ...

You're probably wondering what I am up to, or you couldn't give a shit. Either way this is the plan.

NOTHING! yeah, I'm not going anywhere. I'm broke, like the rest of the country. I almost had to walk away from my house this year. How can someone with a college degree and 8 years at the same job be so poor? really though everyone is feeling the crunch like this. Anyway, here's my grand plan...
Next weekend I have a conference in Sarasota for work. It should be "interesting". I'm not sure what to make of it all yet.
I have 3 or 4 more workshops I am taking in July because they pay.
I'll be on this crazy diet the whole summer and hopefully by the time I go back to work my clothes will fit again.
The boys are going on YellowMore without me, and continue to make me feel guilty because "It was my trip" They're going to these places because I wanted to. Ya know what? Everyday I feel like shit because of what has happened in my life. Every single day someone feels the need to rub something in my face, compare me to someone that has success in certain areas where I do not, or to not speak to me anymore for some crazy reason. It's really hard to hear it from you, my best friend. Honestly though, the stuff that he says really doesn't hurt as bad as all the other people passing judgment on me. Inside, he gets it, everyone else looks right through me as if I were a window, or a bump in the road that they can look right over.
OK, so also, I will be working on my art and hopefully getting a lot more up on my website www.thecraftyones.etsy.com
I'll be working on my house
I'll be sleeping.

Who knows, maybe something good will come my way this summer; maybe i'll see the damn sailboat already.

1 comment:

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.