Monday, May 14, 2012

11 days away... wishlist

Can you believe it?  I am leaving here in 11 days.  I still have a wishlist if anyone has anything to kick down or know of any places with especially good deals.


  • self-inflating mat 2.5"
  • hiking boots women 7.5
  • pots, pans and utensils for outdoor use
  • headlamp
  • dog backpack (one that Zooey wears to carry her food)
  • retracting dog leash and martingale collar
  • camera case
  • digital voice recorder that downloads to a computer
  • rechargeable AA batteries. 
  • gluten free dry goods
  • good socks
  • basic t-shirts (for Mark)
  • bathing suit... possibly.  
  • camping cups... all temp, with handles, etc.
That's all for today.  The countdown is on for the greatest adventure ever.  

2 comments:

  1. Heather- Will there be a post office or anything nearby so we can send you stuff? I'll ask again on FB so that I don't miss your answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. No address, no mailbox... no worries. Just trying to get it all together before I leave, and if not, I will find it on the road somewhere. If I put it out in the universe, it will manifest!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.