Sunday, October 21, 2012

There is a drum circle in the kitchen...

It sure has been busy these last few months.  I spend my days molding young minds and teaching them hope to use sarcasm properly. lol At night I have been sorting, and packing all of my belongings.  I have either sold of given away most of what I owned in preparation for my new life.  Bonnie and I have moved into a cute little apartment thing in Dunedin.  It's a super cute little town; we are 2 blocks from the water, 5 blocks from downtown and 1 block from the Pinellas trail.  Perfect location.  Last night we could hear drumming coming from somewhere downtown. Sadly the drummer only knew one beat, but it reminded us of cleanup this summer when a huge rum circle started in the kitchen.
Bonnie probably won't be here terribly long :( but soon, (2 months) Mark will be back, and we will spend our last month in town at this cute little place by the water.  This is a good change.  I needed to move.  That house was just making me depressed.  Bad memories, bad juju.  I miss the boy, I wish he were here now, but he's working hard; only had one day off so far this month.  We will have the most amazing life together.  I just wish he would hurry up and come back to me so we can get started.

Yes, I did tell my bosses I was taking leave in January.  I am sure you all wanted to know.  They are all very supportive and completely get what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.  I just wish other people would understand, but I am not wasting my time on people  who just want to judge me.  I want to travel and see the country, I want to grow my own food, I want to write a book, etc etc etc

Today we are getting the new place all purdy like and then I will take some pictures.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.