Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh the places you'll go... or have been anyway.

I know it has been a minute since I have posted.  So much has happened, including moving to Dunedin, FL to a place with no wifi.  Anyway... Here is the short list of the places I visited this summer.

Palm Harbor, FL
Tampa, FL
Morehead, KY
Nashville, TN
Lafayette, TN
Knoxville, TN
Nashville again
Kingsport, TN
Johnson City, TN
Bluff City, TN
Boone, NC
Asheville, NC
Swannoa, NC
Raleigh, NC
Roanoke, NC
Shanendoah National Park,
Strasburg, VA
Washington DC
Ironton, OH
Otway, OH
Columbus, OH
Richwood, WV
Summersville, WV
Roanoke again
Boone again
Asheville again
Marietta, GA
Tallahassee, FL
Home.

I am sure there are many places that I stopped that I don't remember, but like I said, it's the short list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.