Monday, August 1, 2011

The day of days...




Saturday morning we strangely woke up early. We had no more than 4 hours of sleep the last few nights, but we were ready to go. I don't know what happened, but I was sick. I got glutened somewhere, but I just don't know where. After I got it together, we went to Cuyahoga Falls Metroparks to see the Brandywine Falls. This just happens to be the site where my friend works. It was beautiful. My fear of heights was however, getting the best of me.




We also stopped at the ski lift, because how funny is it to see a ski lift in the middle of summer? Yes, this is us pretending to ski. I know, I know... dorks.

After the Parks we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Downtown Cleveland.



The traveling exhibit was Women Who Rock. We also got to go into Johnny Cash's tour bus. That was pretty cool. They also had Lady Gaga's Raw Meat Dress. That was actually pretty gross. It looked like bloody human flesh. Apparently, it had been taken, immediately after she wore it, to a taxidermist. it was dipped in some chemicals to preserve it.


After the Rock Hall we went to the Cleveland Indians game at Progressive Field. I was excited to see what the gluten free offerings would be. I was able to eat dinner, which was good since we were starving. Here is what I found...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.