Sunday, July 31, 2011

Atlanta


On Thursday, July 28, 2011, I left on my next greatest adventure. Jen and I stopped for random touristy things like, pecans in Georgia, and Florida randomness. We got stuck in a traffic jam outside Macon, GA due to an accident, however, we were greatly amused by this lovely car...


Best part is that I am pretty sure that is a stolen music stand from USF. This woman was stuffed into her car among her stuff which was piled to the ceiling. She did have a trampoline in there because that it what everyone needs. :P

We finally made it to Atlanta where we met Allison at Buckhead Pizza at the Galleria. Food wasn't bad, but wasn't the best gluten free pizza I have had. All I cared about was seeing Allison. It had only been 16 years. She looks exactly as she did in high school. I think she is going to visit Florida soon.



After dinner we hit the road again. We drove through Tennessee, Kentucky and then finally Ohio making it to Strongsville by about 10:00 AM.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.