Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lunch




We arrived in Strongsville about 10am. Of course I laid on the horn as we pulled into the driveway. Sean came out and Stacey said we were rock stars for getting there so quickly. We had pretty good motivation. We hung out for awhile, and took showers and went to lunch. We went to this place called Treehuggers Cafe. They said nearly everything on the menu could be made gluten free and they even make gluten free bread in house. I ordered this crazy grilled cheese thing. It had onions, avocado, buffalo mozzarella and a few other veggies.

I really wanted these Sweet Potato fries, but they are fried in the same oil as something else, so instead I treated myself to a gluten free cranberry, chocolate chip cookie. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.