Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun Stuff



This weekend I have had a visitor... the four legged kind. Jack. He belongs to my brother. He is such a love. He has been all snuggly and sweet. We have gone on walks and I have brushed him... a lot. He really likes it. It's really funny to listen to him walk around on my laminate floor. He sounds like he is tap dancing. He does slobber much more than I am used to. He's a good boy. He has definitely kept me company. Jay comes back to get him tomorrow at some time, and then I get to have my rescue dog from Dunedin Doggie Rescue, for 5 days. I am still trying to think of a name.



What do you think? So far I have Sasha, Lucy, LuLu, Sweetpea, Talula, and Sandy. Anyone have any ideas? I still don't know if I get her furrever or not.

On Friday I went to do some paint your own pottery at Art from the Heart Cafe in Dunedin. I have never done this before, but it was super fun. I made the coolest thing ever, but I can't show you what it is until Friday, so stay tuned. It's super cool, you won't want to miss it.

Tomorrow I am going (very early in the morning) to see Harry Potter. It's the last one. :( So sad, I have totally loved this series. I will give my review soon.

THE TRIP... I know that's what you're waiting for. We are going to do a sunset river cruise in Chicago, and a ghost tour, and in Memphis we are going to tour Sun Studios. Those are the only updates as of right now. Still waiting on suggestions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.