Friday, July 15, 2011

You know you want to know all about my adventures! Here is the itinerary so far...

July 28th - pick up rental car, get Jen in Spring Hill, drive to Atlanta. In Atlanta, we will be meeting my super awesome friend from high school, Allison. I probably haven't seen her since 1995. From Atlanta we will drive straight through to Strongsville (Cleveland), OH to see our friends Stacey and Sean.

July 29th - arrive in Strongsville. Sleep. Party the night away with Stacey, Sean, and all the Ohio peeps! We will be bringing a special surprise ;)

July 30th - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!! Such a cool place. Maybe and Indians game.





July 31st - Jen and Sean leave for the race in Indianapolis. Stacey and I leave for Chicago. Jen and Sean, meet us in Chicago after the race.

August 1st - Spend the day in Chicago. Possibly Natural History Museum, Michigan Ave, shopping, food, taking tons of pictures. We are looking for suggestions, and Jen and I have never been there.





August 2nd - All day in Chicago again.

August 3rd - Leave Chicago for Memphis. Find dinner. Hit Beale Street to do some damage!!!




August 4th - Maybe Graceland, tour the city, get into trouble. Head home.

August 5th - Return rental car by noon. :( Vacation is now over.

If you have suggestions of what we should do, or places to stop while on the trip, let me know. I am so excited to do this. I totally need a vacation, and what better than an adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.