Thursday, July 28, 2011

On The Road Again...


The moment you have all been waiting for has officially arrived. I am just wrapping up the last few bits of packing and getting ready, and then I am off to pick up the rental car. I am technically not supposed to pick it up until noon, but I am trying to get there early. :) Then I can get Jen early and then we can get to our first stop early, or on time. I am not sure what kind of traffic we will encounter.
So to recap from earlier posts, our first stop is Atlanta, but just for dinner. I can't wait to see Allison. We haven't seen each other in 16 years. Seriously? WTF is that nonsense?
Anyway, no more distractions... off to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.