Sunday, July 17, 2011

I hope you had the time of your life.

It seems fitting that I heard the song, "I hope you had the time of your life," on my drive home from the theater today.
I did have the time of my life. I followed these characters, and watched them grow up. This last movie ended the series of books and films. The finality of it all is very sad. I am sorry to see it end, but the movie totally did it justice. I feel like the whole Harry Potter thing was one big chapter of my life. I remember being hesitant at first. I thought a children's book couldn't live up to my expectations. I was so wrong. This really became part of my life. Yes I cried during the movie, but I also cried while reading the book. I am sorry to see you go Harry Potter. Hopefully I will find new characters to become attached to for the next 15 years.

1 comment:

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.