Thursday, July 21, 2011

Driving Miss Daisy.

Drum roll please... Yup, I picked a name for the pup! Zooey. I love that name and I found out it means "life". It is very suiting since she was rescued from a kill shelter two days after she was scheduled to go down.
She is a little bit crazy, but I am going to take her for training.

Today I took The Nana to the dermatologist and a few other places. While there I scheduled the next zapping of Gorby. August 9th. I should be good to go by the time the kids come back to school. I'll just wear the bandanna during pre planning. So Gorby will be gone, and my eyebrows have been tattooed on, now if I could just lose this weight, I would be so much happier. I am trying with weight watchers and the gym, but I am not seeing great results. I have to order this bridesmaid dress soon. ugh. I just wish my clothes would fit. I have to buy a new pair of jeans and some stuff to go out of town with. I don't have enough clothes that fit. Super.

OK, so tomorrow Zooey and I are going to go to Jo's to play with Ozzy, and then on Saturday we will go to the Dog Days of Summer at Fletcher's and get her picture taken. Then Saturday night some of the girls and I will be doing a 1980's Scavenger hunt/pub crawl. I think it will be fun. I just hope my eyebrows aren't in the sun too much. LoL.

1 comment:

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.