Thursday, July 14, 2011

Slobbering Issue

The doctors office called. I have to go back in 6 month to repeat some test because I got some weird results. Not next week, or next month or in three months, but six. Half a year! Not the normal weird results I usually get, something completely different. First of all, something I have been battling for three years has finally come back negative! WooHoo!!! I think that I am finally rid off all this shit. Well, fingers crossed anyway. The battle I have fought over the past few years might finally be coming to and end... for now. Damn this human experience and bodies that do not cooperate. Whatever, I am totally happy about the news I

Jack, my brothers dog, is here visiting until Sunday. He is a good boy, he loves me. He does have a slobbering issue. He flings slobber everywhere. It's ok, it's super funny when he does it, and I don't mind cleaning up after him. Once he leaves the rescue dog will be coming back for her next visit. I have left out her name on purpose because I am going to change it.

I signed up for a stupid class yesterday. It's only one day, so it's all good. At least I'll get a little $$ out of it. I think Friday I am going to go paint some pottery. I haven't done it before, so we shall see. Anyway, that is all for now. Off to make something for breakfast and then head to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.