Monday, July 25, 2011

I thought I was going to escape the heat!


It turns out that the north is having a heat wave. Goodie. It's as hot there as it is here. Oh well, at least I am going on vacation.

I am putting together the final details of the trip. We are stopping in Atlanta to have dinner with a friend. We will be visiting Buckhead Pizza to taste their gluten free pizza. We shall see how it stands up to the others I have tried. Once in Cleveland I am sure I will get some Tommy's Pizza, as I usually do when I visit up there. I think it was one of the very first gluten free pizzas I tried. It's literally right down the road from my friends house. I've also just learned that there are some gluten free options at Progressive Field where the Cleveland Indians play. I will surely be checking this out, as we are going to a game Saturday night after spending the day at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Apparently it's near section 164. Oh I will find it.
That's about all I have for now, my real concern is how I am going to manage to stick to Weight Watchers while on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.