Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Starting Anew



Yes, I have decided to Blog again. This time, it will be about anything and everything. Total randomness. You know you love it!
Today I discovered StumbleUpon... OK, so much fun. Such a time killer. I have also recently discovered Pinterest. Now that is a really fun site. I strongly suggest you go check them out and see what they are. I can't forget to mention Google+, the new face of social networking. Now, the dilemma is getting all of this shit to link together. :p

In other news, I have spent the last month mourning the death of my best friend (four-legged) partner in crime, Cosmo.



It has really broken me. He really was my best friend. I don't really have a best friend per se anymore, so this was really difficult.
I have so much love to give, and being all alone, just sucks. I think I have decided to adopt a rescue dog from Dunedin Doggie Rescue. She was saved from a kill shelter. She is the total opposite of Cosmo. I didn't think I was going to get another dog, but I am not doing so well by myself. I can't sleep, I feel lost, and everyday I cry. I am so torn because I feel awful about Cosmo and nothing can ever replace him. He was always there for me through the craziest six years of my life. Yea, he was six, it was complications from Pancreatitis. I really don't want some other dog, I just want my dog back. I have to be logical and know that will NOT happen, so I am doing what I think is OK, saving a beautiful animal from being killed.
OK enough of this for tonight. No more crying.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me a comment, if you don't see it right away then I am not in a location with service.